Hello from Italy

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aripug

Reaction score
Hi to everybody
My name is Arian and i'm Italian.
Excuse me for my basic english (a 3 years old baby can speak better than me :D).
I'm still not a engine builder (i don't have any machine) but I'm a cad designer so i can just try to draw and render them..
Anyway i love to see your projects and i hope that i can be welcome also if i'm not a real engine builder...
Looking your post i'm like a baby watching cinema....i'm impressed by your projects guys!
have a good day
:)

Aripug welcome to the forum and thank you for the compliments. Your English is very good so join in the fun. Many small engines can be built with basic hand tools.

Arian:
welcome to the forum . not worries on the English skills. we have more than a few ESL members here. Use the skills and resoursed you have to learn about building model engines.
As the skills and resources grow then so will the results.
We are all here to learn and all still learning.
Tin

Hi Arian,

Welcome from faraway Singapore. One of the most friendly forums I found and all members are polite and very helpful. Missed the Spagettis and Chianti. Was there down south in Salerno 1984.

Gus.

Aripug welcome to the forum and thank you for the compliments. Your English is very good so join in the fun. Many small engines can be built with basic hand tools.

Ciao Herbiev!
Thanks a lot for the welcome and thanks about my english :)
;)

Arian:
welcome to the forum . not worries on the English skills. we have more than a few ESL members here. Use the skills and resoursed you have to learn about building model engines.
As the skills and resources grow then so will the results.
We are all here to learn and all still learning.
Tin

Ciao Tin!
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for these words: We are all here to learn and all still learning.
These word are few but with a big meaning.....thanks :)

Hi Arian,

Welcome from faraway Singapore. One of the most friendly forums I found and all members are polite and very helpful. Missed the Spagettis and Chianti. Was there down south in Salerno 1984.

Gus.

Ciao Gus!
Thanks for the welcome :)
yes...i'm here just from a couple of days but i can say the same...here the people is really friendly and the threads are amazing...i'm seeing some project that transform my face on something like :eek:
:D
Yes, the food in Italy is really good ;)

Latest posts

Back