Hello from Brazil

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reneepaiva

Reaction score

Hi All!

I'm a industial automation tehnician here in Brazil. My favorite hobbies are boat models, electronics and metal working. I recently purchase an old lathe and in few weeks a new mill will be here too!! new toys!!!
Searching for engines easy to do, googles indicates me this site. The quantity of useful information here are unbelievable. Congratulations to all.
One of my recent projects is try to instal in a two stroke engine a system of direct fuel injection. A have an old Stihl chainsaw engine without carburetor and I want to made it run by my way.
Anyone can tell me if it is possible?

Tks,

Reneé

Ps: sorry my english. ;D

Hi Welcome I am not sure on the 2 cyl.injection because of the need for lubercation . It has to go throught the crank case to lube the crank .Just my though .Dale

well possible....maybe...if you succeed, you will be rpm limited as fuel injectors can only work so fast.

Direct injection 2 strokes have been around for a while...but are usually limited to 2000-3000 rpm....

Dave

Latest posts

Back