Hello from Arizona

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azdesertman

Reaction score
Hello,

I found this site off of one of your member's sites and find it very interesting.

As for myself, I am in the midst of purchasing a Powermatic MVN with these kinds of whizz, whirr, pop-pop projects in mind.
My next acquisition will be a 10-12" lathe when an appropriate one appears.

Presently it's hovering near 105° in the garage.
Summer has just begun.
Shortly it will get hot out.

So for now, from the state where they have yet to put "But, it's a dry heat" on their license plates-

John

I found this site off of one of your member's sites and find it very interesting.
Curious member of what? A local metal working club ?

I live between the bay and the ocean so humidity is the norm here. Have not had to run the ac it the shop much at least not yet.
Welcome to the forum we like pictures here projects machines engines works in progress. A mosly friendly group willing to answer questions.
Tin

G'day from another Barry in Australia.

I live in Perth Western Australia, I can relate to the 105 degree temperature, It is common here in summer too. At the moment we have winter. I would take the 105 any day over the cold.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing future pictures and projects.

Baz.

Have not been to the site before. But I do remember Dennis hanging out here and posting thanks for sharing.

Tin

Latest posts

Back