Hello from a new member

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EE

Reaction score
Hi everyone, and merry Christmas. I've been looking over the forum and it looks like a great place. I've always wanted to build a model engine and this place has got the fever going again.

Welcome Mr E, or do we just call you E?

The EE is from monarch's EE toolroom lathe. My name is Kevin. Thanks for the welcome

Thm: Thanks Kev, welcome again!

Kevin,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome Kevin, Look forward to seeing your work

Dave

Welcome and Happy Holidays Kevin!

Bill

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I saw that other posts had a short bio. I'm from central Texas. I've been machining other peoples projects for over 40 years and always wanted to build an engine, but just never got around to it. Lately I've been looking at a site called fine art models and then I found this site and figured it's about time to work on some projects for myself. I've got a monarch EE, (hence the name) A bridgeport EZ Trak, and a mori seiki engine lathe, along with assorted other stuff. There are some awsome projects here. Should be fun!

Welcome Kevin wEc1

I'm sure you'll enjoy this place as much as I do...

Merry Christmas.

Jeff

Welcome aboard Kevin, you found a great forum here. I am also from Central Texas. ironman (Ray)

Hi Ironman,
I see you are in Waco. I'm just down the road in Bryan. If you are ever down this way stop by and visit?

Welcome Kevin
To everyone else who welcomed me, excuse my ignorance but greetings and thank you
J
Jamie

Latest posts

Back