happy holidays to all

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

artrans

happy holidays and must important a Heath and safe holiday and thank you all for what you contribute to this wonderful site I look forward everyday to read the new threads and see what someone is doing. Its has been very interesting to say the least. And in some weird way fells like some kind of family. But it is just very nice to follow and see the many differant talents out there that share the same likes. Sometimes I think what am I some kind of weirdo that likes motors or mechanical thinks. Like that v12 running. That's like a dream come true imagine having that. And in looking around seeing your home shops in the back round I notice the same things I guess we all share I see model cars model planes I see meters and hunting items. It funny could they be a connection. My be its a man thing and no really mystery. Anyway gental men and ladys have a wondful merry holiday and be well thank you all art

Good points artrans. Additionally, I would bet a farthing or two (if I actually had one or two) that we members as a group have a much higher percentage of mechanical pocket watches and wall clocks than the general population.

Cheers,
Phil

Latest posts

Back