Greetings from France

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rapmoz

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm a young retired guy from the deep South of France, and here is my first post.

I collect vintage model engines (mainly marine engines) and even if I'm a HMEM subscriber since 2010, I'm unable to turn a toothpick but I love to enjoy your superb realizations...

Today I transform myself from an old reader to a newby contributor because I just came across a great but mystery marine engine and I would need some help to identify and run it...

Many thanks to pass through my curious and basic English, Chris.

Welcome Chris!

Welcome to the fold!

Put up some pictures so the guys here can see it. I'm sure some one here has one or two or used one in 1959!

I'm sure you know about usinages.com but if not, try there as well. Great, friendly French forum where people are kind and tolerant of my even more broken French.

Welcome Chris!

Welcome to the fold!

Put up some pictures so the guys here can see it. I'm sure some one here has one or two or used one in 1959!

I'm sure you know about usinages.com but if not, try there as well. Great, friendly French forum where people are kind and tolerant of my even more broken French.

Hello JW, many thanks for the reply, I just write a post about the engine:http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/f26/ioe-engine-21727/
Thank again, Chris

Welcome Chris and don't worry about your English, you should hear my rotten French.

Jim

Latest posts

Back