• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - two coolant systems

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvom

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Cedarberg E-Z Mist system that needs only compressed air and a coolant container to add coolant to any machine tool. I got this along with my mill years ago, and as far as I can tell has never been used. Sells for $186 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ROI4IE/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

A magnet on the base allow attachment to any ferrous surface.

$100 shipped in the US by Priority Mail.

The second unit is one I got with my old bandsaw, but that I am not using. It is a 110V submersible pump with a shop-made mount and screen filter designed to sit in the bottom of the chip pan. It's connected by a plastic tube to a flexible metal nozzle and valve. This nozzle would need to have a mount of some sort fabricated. The pump does not have a switch, as it was set up to be powered when the bandsaw was turned on, but it would be simple to placed a manual switch in the circuit if needed. The label on the pump is not readable, but it's solid and the case is metal, not plastic.

$60 shipped Priority mail in the US.

DSCN0006a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back