• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free casting kit for test

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadora

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello engine enthusiasts

I am looking for a machinist who would like to perform building test
for V twin Vimana casting kit /see thread in Engine from castings/.
Of course i will send casting kit for free .
What i want in return is to publish detailed machining log /pictures + comments/ here on HMEM forum.

Thank you
Kadora

http://ic-model-engine.webnode.sk/

I would love to be the machinist as I have never built an I.C. Engine. But, I'm afraid post to TN would be outrageous. But, I'm game if you are.

Chuck

I would be interested in building the kit and giving my review as a novice. I have access to CNC if I decide that is required for a certain part, but I would be machining most parts manually. I would also be modeling parts up on Solidworks before making them. I would be sure to include plenty of pictures and videos. Send me an email and I can give you more details on what machines and experience I have if you don't have anybody lined up:

[email protected]

Thanks for the opportunity.

Thank you guys for your offers .
Day before yesterday I sent castings for test to Modhydro /HMEM member/.
Thank you
Kadora

Latest posts

Back