Flame liker bild by castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Toni,

it is necessary to make correct model that can be used in the foundry. Be for I go into my workshop, I visit my friend Jens in his foundry and discuss the model with him. Brainwashed I enter the workschop and start my project. The material I use is a PU material with the band name SikaBloc. goggle mal

The foundry work is based on know how and very very much on experience. About 55 yeahrs ago I started to learn that, but then I get the opportunity to change to mechanical engineering and that I have learned for 3.5 years.
I think that is the best way to get a excellent modelengine from casting. If You like to go this way I can help You to get started.

Best Regards
Manfred

DSC00069.JPG

Wow,

Truly stunning work Manfred. Are those oil seals in the bearings? How is the oil fed to them?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick,

on top is a little oilpot. On the pic You can`t see it, because they are upside down.

Manfred

the assembly work is done and the flame liker is running. There is a video on YouTube under flame liker, but I don`t know how to get in here.

technical data:

height 255mm, weight 25kg, powered by gas, piston 60mm, stroke 90mm, flywheel 230mm, water cooling system

Manfred

DSC00195.JPG

Thank You Wesley for your help with the video installation. In the mechanical field I have no problems, but with the computer :-\.

Manfred

Now THAT is spectacular! What a terrific sounding and running engine. Well done.

BC1
Jim

Hallo Manfred.
Die Welt ist wirklich ein Dorf.
So perfekte Arbeit ist halt überall auf der Welt ein Hingucker.
Gruss,Ralph

Hingucker?

That's a new one on me. None of my German dictionaries show it. Can you explain what it means, please?

I just Googled it It means Eye turner. Sounds about right\o/

Manfred,

Absolutely wonderful. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

mklotz said:
Hingucker?

That's a new one on me. None of my German dictionaries show it. Can you explain what it means, please?

Hello.
Yep,Hingucker is colloquial German and means Eye-catcher,a looker or an attention-getter.
It´s deduced from the verb hingucken-which means to look at sth.,or perhaps to focuse sth.
The best German-English and reverse online dictionary is
http://dict.leo.org
,IMHO.
They know,f.e.the word Hingucker.
Regards,Ralph

Another master craftsman in our midst. Thm: Beautiful work Manfred.

In awe,
Phil

p.s. I by no way consider myself anywhere close to being in the above group. But I do aspire to be one day, maybe on my 210th birthday. ;D

Wow, I missed this one completely. Excellent work! I really like the sound. :bow:

Latest posts

Back