Filing a missing person report

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearcar1

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from Cobra428? He has gone missing for quite some time now and I have made several attempts to contact him via PM but have yet to receive any sort of response. If anyone has any knowledge as to his well being (or not) please share it with me. And no, he does not owe me any money :big:

BC1
Jim

Zee's checked out too it seems. :shrug:

People's lifestyle changes. Their interests change. Their age and health change. On any BB members come and go without explanation. That is one of the big differences of the www and talking to you next door neighbor. On here you usually only know the person by what they post, and you form a lot of opinions just based on their writing style. From personally meeting some people who I met on the internet, I can tell you that they may be completely opposite of what you were expecting.

I checked on Zee the other day. He has a crazy work schedule with many trips to Mexico. He will be back soon. He better I need breakfast :big:

Dave

Well, I can understand it if here were a cat fight in the kitty litter, we all have differences of opinion and that is a healthy and stimulating experience most of the time. I did send Tony a few PMs and have yet to receive any replies. I am just hoping that he has not fallen victim to any medical issues that has left him incapacitated. So Tony, if you read this leave me a PM please. 8)

BC1
Jim

Well do not know what to say about tony. He has not logged in since Last July . I just tried sending an e-mail but it was kicked back. as invalid e-mail address.
Tin

Latest posts

Back