Farm Boy #495

Help Support HMEM:

ShopShoe

Reaction score
2kmoss,

Very Well Done. The paint and polish makes it attractive to look at and the video shows that it runs very well. I also like the brass touches here an there.

Have you tried putting a load on it to see it you get a different pattern of hits versus misses?

Again, Congratulations,

--ShopShoe

2kmoss

Reaction score
2kmoss,

Very Well Done. The paint and polish makes it attractive to look at and the video shows that it runs very well. I also like the brass touches here an there.

Have you tried putting a load on it to see it you get a different pattern of hits versus misses?

Again, Congratulations,

--ShopShoe
Thank You! And no I haven't tried placing a load on it with my hand or otherwise. I did not even make the optional drive pulley as I wasn't planning on using the engine for anything other than building a running engine. If it's like my others it will get put on display in our living room never to be ran again.

Kevin

Johno1958

Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful work.
Cheers
John

almega

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
Beautious! I am just starting out in this hobby and I aspire to something like that. Congrats on a job well done.

davidyat

HMEM Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good. I've never built a gas machine before, only compressed air machines. This looks very interesting to build as it's from bar stock. Where can I go to buy plans to build this engine?
Thanks,
Grasshopper

davidyat

HMEM Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
DDUUHH, if I only could read, I see that I can get the plans from Jerry Howell's website. Went there and purchased them.

Latest posts

Group Builder