I can’t remember exactly when it was that a marketing guy decided that the average consumer wasn’t smart enough to squeeze out equal amounts of epoxy from two separate tubes so they started packaging it in the dual syringe style that in some cases is all that’s available. The idea was probably good but I find it frustrating that the plungers never put out equal amounts of hardener and resin. Ether one side was much stiffer or there’s an air bubble and I end up dumping way more than I want and having to scrape the excess of A or B off to the side to get an equal mix. This is wasteful, messy and for me just plain annoying. The fix, once I thought of it is fast, easy and should have been audvious to me years ago. I simply cut out the bridge between the two plungers and I was back in control.