Engine identification

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Casehp

Reaction score
Hello
Here this is the story. I recently acquired several scale models from an estate sale of a machinists who passed away. The first model was an almost complete Perkins 1/4 scale 7hp hopper cooled. The second was a 1/4 scale Galloway that is missing timing gears and plans. The third box contained a 1/2 scale Domestic stove pipe which i had help identifying this weekend from Bob Herder (thank you) at Cabin Fever Expo. It only has the base, flywheels and cylinder. There may be more turn up from the family as more stuff is being found. The fourth box (picture 1) had trucks for a scale but no plans although that does not appear to difficult. The fifth box (picture 2) however had 2 flywheels, a head, some bearing caps and a connecting rod.

This is the one I am very curious about. Can anyone help? The flywheels are stamped Windham.

Thanks for any help.

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

Hello,
The cylinder head, bearing caps and connecting rod are from an Olds,
regards

Thanks for all the help. I am going back to the place where i got these and start searching for the missing parts. Keep ya posted

Paul

Latest posts

Back