• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Enco 10 x 54 mill, 3phase 5hp converter, Meister DRO for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deere_x475guy

Reaction score
Hi gang, I am selling my 3hp varispeed 10 x 54 Enco mill, it includes the ecno vise, Meister DRO and the 3phase rotary converter. This mill is in working order and is under power now. It does have the normal table wear that you would expect to see in an older will. I replaced the spindle bearings last year when I got it. I also have a basket case Cavalier 8 x 42 varispeed mill that goes with the package price. Local pick up only. I am laid up and will be for awhile yet so make sure you have someone with you to help load this. I don't have a cherry picker but might be able to borrow one to help load.

$1500 takes it all. This will be everything you need to move up to a 3 phase mill.

I will be putting this on ebay if I don't sell it this way in a week or so. I am home recovering from a c5-c6 disk removal and fusion so if you want to make arrangements to stop by and see it just send me and email and we can make arrangements.

P1010077.jpg

Kvom, thanks I haven't been able to do anything in the shop now since October 8th. My surgeon said to be patient and I should be back in at it in April. I have been able to work all along (I am a computer programmer) but sitting really gets a burn going and then of course the vicadin and valium they have me on keeps me from trying anything stupid.

I have lots of unfinished projects I am itching to get back to finishing up.

Take care and thanks
Bob

Hope your up and at it soon
smiley-sick027.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back