• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: AMA25LV Mill with DRO & Powerfeed

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djh82uk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Due to a change in my job a while back, i just don't get time in the workshop anymore, I kept trying for a year and have just not been able to find the time, so rather than let it go to waste, I am looking to sell my equipment.

The main piece is my AMA25LV Mill from amadeal, it's the MT3 spindle version with a 3-axis DRO (supplied and fitted by amadeal) and powerfeed.

It's the model listed here, but with the addition of the powerfeed:
http://www.amadeal.co.uk/acatalog/AMA25LV---MT3-Spindle-w--DRO-3567890.html#SID=276

I also have a load of tooling, vice, spare powerdrive PCB to go with it.

It has only seen around 25 hours use since I bought it, it's been setup in my workshop since then, it does have some mild surface rust caused by humidity, but nothing a good strip and clean won't solve. Since I stopped using it, I have oiled it up and sealed with cling film.

I can provide more info and pictures etc, and it would need to be collected from Newport in South Wales, this is quite a large machine for home use and will not fit in most cars. You will need to have help with you to load it up.

I am open to reasonable offers, the machine alone cost a little under £2k back in 2013, and a bit more than that with the clamps, endmills, vice and other tooling.

I also have a load of other stuff such as a metal bandsaw, powder coater, Mig and Arc welders, compressor etc.

Let us know if your interested

Back