Dodi

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazylathe

Reaction score
So the rocker is in pieces at the moment undergoing surgery and a total rebuild once i get some more brass stock...

So i thought...Why let the machines wait!
They need to be fed!!!

So i have started a new steam engine named "Dodi"
Comes from a book called "Home made steam engines. Volume 1 - The Wobblers"

I will be posting some progress pics soon!

I also did a search and could not find any pics of it on the net.
Not sure about posting the plans and a pic of the engine...
If i can will someone please let me know, it looks like quite an interesting little guy!

Stands about 6 inches tall and almost 2 inches square.

If you do post the picture, do the author the courtesy of crediting the photo to him. It would be nice to see it. Especially with a name like "Dodi"..

Dean

Lazylathe:
There is a locked sticky thread in the plans area titled copyright notice. This gives the boards guidlines on the the subject of posting copy written material.
below is a brief excerpt
A portion for illustration purposes or review are OK but not major sections of a work or an entire work.
and like dean said give credit where credit is due and let folks know where the plans come from and how to get them.
Tin

Here are the pics!!!
Finally...Had to reinstall the printer/scanner drivers for some reason.... :-\

The pics are small and from the book mentioned above.

Will post some pics of the progress so far.
Had to put it on hold for a while. A friend needed some things turned for his woodworking shop.

Andrew

Picture1.jpg

Picture1 001.jpg

Looks kinda neat, Andrew. Not your everyday oscillator. The open columns kind of dress it up.
Hope you have fun with the build!

Dean

Hey that's neat. I've got the plans for the Elmer #25. After looking at this I have some ideas how to 'personalize' my Elmer. I'm just waiting for some brass to arrive by the big brown parcel smasher...

Latest posts

Back