Cam grinder fixture plans?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshafter

Reaction score
NEED HELP

Do anny of you know if there are plans for a cam grinding fixture out there on the web? It would not surprice if it is, but I can't find it. Help

If you can send me an email, I will send you back a set of plans. It does require a bit of construction, but nothing difficult. and it definitely works.

John

For those that asked, I will sort and get them to you tomorrow.

John

I am interested too!
Tried to mail, did not come through!
Nemt

Don't worry Nemt, it is in cyberspace, on it's way to you.

Try checking your emails.
It is a rather large file, so it might take a while to download to your email program.

John

John, can you include me as well please? I will need something for the Seal next January. Mike

Eric, done.

I would have posted them in the downloads, but I suppose mag articles can be a bit dodgy.

John

Welcome to our little helpful site.

I do hope you will introduce yourself in the welcome section, just so everyone knows who you are, as not all people will read this post.

I have sent the plans to your registered email address.

John

John: Me too, please. Will need to do some cams in an upcoming project.

Thanks, Joe

John,
If I am not to late, I would like one too.
Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

I will send you a copy if you either email me or send me a PM with your email address. You have hidden your email address.

John

John,
I'd like to see how this works as well please.
Let me know if you can't see my email address.

- Scott

John, don't get worried, not another request. I just want to say many thanks for your co-operation. THANKS :bow:

A copy to me as well please - thanks John!
Garry

Latest posts

Back