Cabin Fever Pics - Friday set-up day

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is set-up day. No public; only exhibitors and vendors. I took most of these quite early so it doesn't look too exciting. Stand by for tomorrows installment.

I planned on being there today, but my relief had a car accident and i got stuck at work till the early AM and slept all day.....Ill be there tomorrow!!
Thanks for posting what I missed!!

I saw my first Cabin Fever back in 2011....I missed it this year apparently. Those pictures are looking great so far...even if its setup day!

Stan,
They are also appreciated by those who attended today but were too busy setting up, watching auctions etc. to have a good look around.

Tomorrow is another daywoohoo1

Phil

Agreed. Many thanks for the pics!
Would love to visit a few of these events one day, just too far away.
Transporters just can't happen soon enough! (Star Trek)

Oh no I been shot (By stan's camera) getting ready for the big show day.
Tin

Stan,

Thanks for posting the pictures ;) ... looks like it's going to be a great event.
Your pictures are the next best way to enjoy it for those that can't get there.

Looking forward to the next installment. :cool:

Pat H.

For those who couldn't make it

I'll post each evening.

Thanks for the pictures. The night before I got zero sleep so these picture fill in as I was walking round in a daze your picture will fill in a bit. I actually feel asleep several times and missed some of the auction I came for. Not being in my right mind I let the Barker mill go for way to little. So whomever go that mill got a good deal due to my lack of sleep.

The show went well today though, I suspect early spring will work out well For Cabin fever. The only thing they need to work on is food vending, I've never had a hamburg that was worst.

Think your self lucky Wizard, we get horse meat here in the UK.

Reactions: ///
Back