Brassy 2 in Aluminum

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namonllor

Reaction score
Well, I mader my first engine and I shared about it with other groups I belong to, and Mike invited me to share here and I had forgotten I was a group member, so...
From the sunny, yet humid state of Florida, in the town of Lakeland, the one, the only, first showing of my first attempt at making a model engine…….The Brassy 2 in aluminum….
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH4QfV1b9d0[/ame]

Now I'm real important….
Ren

woohoo1 th_wav ya thats a nice engine :bow:

Congratulations namonllor! Great Job! Thm: Thm:

namonllor said:
Well, I mader my first engine and I shared about it with other groups I belong to, and Mike invited me to share here and I had forgotten I was a group member, so...
From the sunny, yet humid state of Florida, in the town of Lakeland, the one, the only, first showing of my first attempt at making a model engine…….The Brassy 2 in aluminum….

Now I'm real important….
Ren

Ren - Glad you made it over here !! Again, nice job on the engine. We all get a little thrill when we see our first engine come to life. I certainly did :big: ... ok, was more then a little thrill ;D

Mike

Great runner Ren! Thm:

Rick

Cool engine Ren. Thanks for the video. Since you used ally, you might have to rename it :big: Congratulations on your first engine - you're now officially hooked ;D

Cheers,
Phil

Great first engine! And quite funny watching the natives scatter when the camera turned on them. hehehe My wife is the same way! :big:

Ren,
Nice engine....Hope it's the first of many!
Dennis

Ren,

Congratulations on your 1st Engine. :bow: :bow:

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Back