bbs.homesopmaschinist

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankshafter

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have have had problem with connection to the homemshopmacinist forum for the last 24 h, is it only me ???
CS.

No, they've been down for a couple of days. I've seen numerous reports of the outage on other fora so it's certainly a problem at their end.

Maybe because I didn't renew my subscription!

It's back up and has been for a couple of hrs.

Pete

Still can't get on here - the entire Village Press group of sites appears to be down.

Tel,
It went back down and as of 3 min. ago was back up.

Pete

I'll try again, thanks.

Sorry Tel, It works for me, There was some talk about differnt areas, ISP servers might take awhile to deal with it. I know squat about computers so?????????????

Pete

This, third or fourth hand, from George;

From the HSM site:
Village Press experienced a server failure over the past weekend and is currently working to fix things. Not all the required hardware will be here and functional until the end of the week (April 15) and there will be numerous disruptions and slowdowns until then.

I apologize for the frustration this will cause.

Also, if anyone has tried to email me, or will be doing so this week, I only have sporadic access to my email and I'm pretty sure I lost a few messages in all of this. If you feel that your email did not make it through to me, please send it again to gbulliss(at)yahoo(dot)com. My villagepress email address should be usable again in a few days.

Thanks for your patience.

George Bulliss
Village Press Publications

Latest posts

Back