anyone near Columbia, MO USA ??

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack404

Reaction score
G'day folks

online shopping again and the items i want wont be shippied international now!!!

the market crash is effecting everything it seems

i have a store card with the folks but sadly they have been ripped too many times so no int. at all now

bummer but i suppose they have to make rules. ( I think its insurance hassles)

if anyone is interested i would be happy to pay them to receive paid for goods (as stated i have a card with these folks already) so you would not have to pay for anything but postage ( i would be nice if you taped the parcel hard, int shipping gets rough at times) and i can send you that before you send to me.

A freight forwarder would charge me, so i expect the same from anyone else . and be happy to pay

FF's would charge $30 - $40 rather see someone else make a buck that the FF's

these items are $29.99 in the US but $140 here before the crash and going to go up again so i'm going to stock up a bit if i can

postage is about $40 USPS to Australia

if anyone is close by or anywhere in MO and up for this please let me know

cheers

jack

Jack,
I was catching up on my reading and came across this. Did you get any takers?
I'm about 100 miles from Columbia.

Kevin no actually

the reason i asked is the store does free shipping within 300 miles for orders over $100

and the south pacific peso has really bit the dust compared to the USD

the company is Midway and i am after some light weight 4140 tube to make barrel re-liners ( these are blanks )

and reshippers just dont take care when packing them and these get bent and they are useless

i am happy to pay you costs and time and fuel to repost these and pack them in a cardboard tube
the main thing is to get them unbent

i have a mate in Florida and another in CA but they always arrive bent within 300 Mi they use thier own transport (i'm told) and it works ok but a friend who got them for me before went to Iraq and so thats out until he returns ( i hope safe and sound)

the package details are

Length: 31.5 in.
Width: 1.8 in.
Height: 1.8 in.
Weight: 1.2 lbs.

each packed

but there will be four in total

if you are willing to open them wrap them tight against each other with tape then in bubble wrap so its tight in the mailing tube and send em USPS thats what i need doing

if thats all ok with you i'll order them from Midway and get them sent to you i'll pay midway and shipping to you and i'll amex , west. union , MO the funds to you for the shipping to me and your costs etc once you have the funds then post

and let me know what you wish to cover yourself it would cost me $40 USD for the repackaging and there charges for postage ( always a min of 50% over real costs) from a knucklehead who dont care and brown paper wrap them ( and they arrive bent ) so i'm happy to pay you this and your costs to get them here unbent

let me know your thoughts if your interested

PM is probably beter

and either way thanks for shout out Kevin

cheers eh

jack

Back