9x19 DRO

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zeeprogrammer said:
You can also try DigiKey or Mouser.

Don't forget Jameco. Between the three companies you can get anything. Including lots of great junkmail. ;D

Too bad I know zero about electronics. ??? More of a nuts and bolts guy......lol
Hopefully it all work out but, I did take them names down. Thanks.

001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

Next I milled the cross slide L bracket and transfer punched the cross slide. Then drilled and tapped two 6-32 holes.

Matt:)

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

Next drilled and transfer punched both the carriage L brackets for 6-32.

Matt

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Then made the 1/2" connecting rod and drilled and tapped for 6-32. Squared and shimmed.

Matt

008-2.jpg

Here I'm drilling and counter boring the cross slide L bracket for 6-32 cap screw.

Matt

011-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Well here she is all the mounts and brackets are finshed and mounted. Everything moves freely and clears each other perfectly. Now the scales are protected from swarf and cutting fluids from the angle iron scale mounts. Which is why I choose this design.

Matt

Very comprehensive set of pictures and well-documented - thanks Matt.

A

Matt,
That's a lot of work! And an impressive job, well done :bow:

Thanks Kevin. It turn out better than I expected. Sure will help speed up the operations.

Nice 1hand.
Thanks for the thread. I'm going the cheap route with digital calipers and you've given me some helpful ideas.
Enjoy!

Back