• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$89 7X10 lathe?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero feedback... Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole!

Chuck

I looked at that too.
Says he has sold 36 of them and if you dig a bit deeper they were all sold on the same day...
I sent him a message just for fun! ;D
See how long it takes them to kick him off!

Andrew

Ps: I was just dreaming of the South Bend that i would love to have and saw these while pocking around the bay....

Even the Chinese can't build them that cheap so..........

1, Their part of a stolen shipment, Ripping off complete tractor trailer loads is far more comman than you'd think. Buying stolen goods isn't too legal.

2, It's a complete scam.

Even if somehow it was legit, Spare parts, dealer support etc. Face to face with the seller and asking some real tough questions then maybe?

Pete

This item and all his others were cancelled and he is no longer a registered user!!

Anybody shocked??

My question was not how cheap the items were. I was wondering how he could ship for free when shipping was more than the sale price. :eek: He would have been smarter to charge about $200 for the lathe with $75 shipping and there would have been less questions asked.

I was watching them just for interests sake.
They disappeared from the listings...

I never did receive and answer to my question from him.... ;D

Hope he did not manage to swindle anyone!!!

Andrew

As the old saying goes... "If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...........It probably IS a duck" Just sayin'. The cost wasn't such a surprise to me, odd, but OK. The shipping was what set off the fire alarms for me. Worldwide shipping on an item like that for free? And that many of them, I really don't think so. Anyway, it is fun to browse Epuke just the same. :big: ;D ??? :eek: ::)

BC1
Jim

Back