• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 stroke diesel ic engine canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone i am starting the bj cicada single cylinder 2 srtoke diesel motor im 16 years old and my dad is a machinest and metal fabricator i will be useing a 7x12 king mini lathe and an unknown model exelo milling machine full size to build this motor it will be my first engine built from plans that i got from another thread on this forum i am open to all advice and tips from anyone i always love to learn new ways to machine things feel free to email me at [email protected]

I started with making the piston and wrist pin the piston is made of 6062 aluminum round bar and is .600 long and a 5/64 dia wrist pin of 6013 welding rod steel

image.jpg

This is the engine block roughly milled to size that will be it for now until i go back to the shop

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back