• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10" South Bend Quick Change Gear Lathe

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take it for your $1.00 asking price!
If you want to get people to respond and not waste your time and theirs put your asking price on the add.

Last edited:
Please check out my ad for this lathe.
Thanks

Please read and follow forum rules mr spammer. This is not an on line flea market craigs list or e bay. Please explain why you have to break the rules and post stuff for sale on your first post.
if no apology and explanation by Monday morning this thread will be deleted.
Tin

Apologies for breaking the rules. Obviously I didn't read them and should have.
I know nothing about lathes, I am just trying to help a friend who is not computer literate.
He is an engineer looking to part with some good equipment as he downsizes.
I thought that would be of interest to the forum.
If you have to delete then go ahead.
Thanks, RJ.

I am just trying to help a friend who is not computer literate.
He is an engineer looking to part with some good equipment as he downsizes.
I thought that would be of interest to the forum.

Ralph I understand you wanting to help a friend. And this may be of interest to someone here.
We really like it when people post introductions. at the very least some explanation of motives and why you are here posting. If we were totally insensitive this thread would have gone days ago. I hope your friend gets a fair price for his fine lathe.
Tin

Thank You for leaving up my link.
The internet is such a free for all these days that it is easy to forget about rules and good etiquette in general.

Anyway, I have had several requests for more info. I've updated the ad and priced the lathe at $2000 OBO.
I see plenty of examples on the net from $1-6k with most machines in good working order priced between 2 & 3k.
That's my logic anyway -feel free to offer an opinion.
Thanks again.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/hvo/4538616828.html

Latest posts

Back