1/4 Scale Shovelhead V Twin

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started to design a 1/4 scale Harley Knucklehead V-Twin, hard to find any info as far as dimensioned drawings. Going from pictures, and measurements from a real one. Getting ready to start the machining of my V12 also.

Draw-Tech

V_Twin_Crankshaft.jpg

I can't believe I missed this. Another great engine, can't wait till it runs and at your pace of designing I might not have to wait to long!

Cheers,
John.

Cool! I'm anxious about seeing this completed.

It's looking like a Hoglet with a Rupnow flycrankwheelshaft.

Nice job,
I haven't read too much here recently, so I have to ask...what program are you using for these plans? Looks good!
RichD

Just watched a model panhead running a few days ago. Will have to see if I can find the link and post it here. I know it has been done and the resulting engine sounds just like the original "potato-potato-potato". Hope you continue and are successful.

Hi Draw tech i'm an old biker and rode nothing but old knuckleheads i'm just happy to see someone who has reproduced in 1/4 scale harley knucklehead. i've only been into machine cnc work for 4 or 5 years and to see this type of work it intriges me:cool::cool:;);)

Latest posts

Back