• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB used busybee lathe 9 or 10x18

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been looking for a decent used lathe located in Southern Ontario anywhere from Ottawa to London. So far I've driven to see a few only to have the owner no show or to have it have been sold before I got there...

first come first served policy sucks when people are driving from out of town, so I am happy to put deposit via interac email transfer if someone wants.

I've got a nice CT129N milling machine but can't make much without a lathe to go with it... ready to buy now...

Thanks
John

check Kigigi there is alot on there

Thanks Luc, I've been looking on kijiji. Thats where all the flakes are who have been no shows or give me the run around via email. I'm about ready to bite the bullet and buy a new shop fox or busybee lathe at this point.

I just bought a BusyBee CX706 10X22. It appears to be very good.

Here is my basement workshop. You can see the lathe on the RH side.

Workshop today.jpg

untitled.png

Here is my basement workshop. You can see the lathe on the RH side.

Nice shop... I've been flirting with the idea of a 706, esp since I want to machine 6" diameter rollers for a printing press. My wife however had would prefer I go with something used for half the cost.

I'am guessing you had fun getting it down there they no light weight.

Latest posts

Back