wooden models

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck foster

Reaction score
i just got back from a local show that i have attended the last 28 years. there was a good turnout of displays and visitors, the weather was crappy in the morning but got better in the afternoon.
i was in one of the display buildings and took some pics of a guys model farm equipment, these are all made out of wood.
IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

on the way home i told my dad about this guy and his models and dad said that he only displays about a quarter of
what he has made!

i hope you enjoy these pics as much as i did.

chuck

Hello All: Here is another interesting site with metal earthmoving equipment models. Look around the site and see what this fellow has made, apparently no engines but still a very talented builder.
doncampbellmodels.com
don (parker) no relation but I wish I had 1/2 his talent!

dparker said:
Hello All: Here is another interesting site with metal earthmoving equipment models. Look around the site and see what this fellow has made, apparently no engines but still a very talented builder.
doncampbellmodels.com

He has made on commission, an ore boat and some other things, if you go thru his site and blog, his method of recutting go cart tires and the balloon garden equipment tires answered the question. Where do they get those great looking tires. how many would have thought of using a full size tire re-groover. It is amazing how good they look with so little detail. He certainly has skill in fooling the eye into telling the brain what we are seeing. The different sizes that he builds in is another testament to his skills.

Back