What to do with your leftover parts

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mosey

Reaction score
What do you do with extra stuff?
There are dozens more of these fantastic creations that I can post a link to if you are interested.
Mosey

extra pieces.jpg

Yes please Mosey, I'd like to see some more!

Vic.

I can't find a link to these unbelievable sculptures, so give me a PM address, and I will forward the email to you. (I don't want to publish the email to the whole world). There is one with hundreds of spark plugs, for Steve Huck.

No, thanks, that's not it! The one I have has dozens of other fabulous works! I'm still trying to get a link.

WOW how good is that :big:
Pete

I certainly do admire this guys work. It's hard for me to understand how he spends that much effort on something that doesn't run when it's finished... ???

Chuck

cfellows said:
I certainly do admire this guys work. It's hard for me to understand how he spends that much effort on something that doesn't run when it's finished... ???

Chuck

My thoughts exactly, Chuck. I guess we just don't understand art. I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy about that.

mklotz said:
I guess we just don't understand art. I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy about that.

Gasp! How can you say that! You guys make art all the time. ;D
And yes...you should be sad if you truly believe you don't understand art.
I'm thinking your guess is wrong. ;D

Neat stuff Mosey. I've had an interest in that kind of thing.

zeeprogrammer said:
Gasp! How can you say that! You guys make art all the time. ;D
And yes...you should be sad if you truly believe you don't understand art.
I'm thinking your guess is wrong. ;D

I don't have any problem with real art - the kind one can find in the Louvre or the Uffizi. What I have problems with is stuff like Cadillachenge...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Ranch

Mosey said:
Well you know Art is art, and everything else is just that...everything else.

Are you normally this profound or have you gotten into the magic mushrooms again? :)

Latest posts

Back