What do you look like?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I should spare the world my photo?!?! .. What do you think CC/TS ?

I'm saying nothing Ringo,CC and I are all on the witness protection program..

David

Joe, that looks like the tunnel I see at the Monaco GP every year.
...lew...

Lew:

You're right.
Spent a day there on vacation. A number of the local motorists seem to be frustrated racers as well, looking both ways isn't nearly enough.....

Cheers Joe

it looks like we're all good lookers on this site apart from two ugly ones
Max.. :-X

Hi,

i can't believe that it was helpful to anyone to see my face - but:

you ask - you have to borne
*flush duck & away* :)

JB.jpg

a bigger one ? - oh no no - noone has to count my ... :p

Frank

I must say I am really surprised. I throw the "Old Fart" refrence around alot but..... There are lot more of the Premidlifers on here than I rekoned. I don't feel so lonely anymore. :big: :big: :big:

zeusrekning said:
I must say I am really surprised. I throw the "Old Fart" refrence around alot but..... There are lot more of the Premidlifers on here than I rekoned. I don't feel so lonely anymore. :big: :big: :big:
i think you mean postmidlifers, or are you just being kind? :)to a few other "ole gits"
regards Max.........

Rick sent me this link.
I was trying to put a face to a name/avitar.

Here is mine sitting in some guy's 1912 (approx.) Sears twin cylinder (BMW style engine layout) gas auto.

Pat J

Edit: Nobody I have seen in these photos so far looks anything like the mental image I had. Mom use to call me "baby face".

Edit 02: Some of these folks look strikingly like their avitar, we won't mention any names (other than Tel).

r-PatJ-01.JPG

Ok, I just saw Zee's picture.

Nope, not the mental image I had at all.

I figured a tall avitar photo.

Gosh Zee, you look like you break bottles on peoples heads in bars for sport.
I had to wear velcro chest hair when I was growing up, when visiting the beach (still do).

I will see if I can dig out some more photos.

This is too funny.

Pat J

Here is a Zee clone photo, me hanging out, a few years back after a local fun run, and many years back. I would put a recent photo, but I don't want to scare anyone.

Edit: I must have been asleep at the wheel when all this was on here. I never saw any of it.

PAT1.JPG

DSCF2002.JPG

PatJ-Run-01.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

Pat, I'm glad you resurrected this thread after almost 2 years. I went back and looked through both threads again which was fun. Maybe some of th enewer members will pick up on it and add thiers.

Bill

I'm always glad to see threads like this and put faces (or bodies) to people.

I wasn't too far off with my mental image of you Pat. I even had the body style right. But you're handsomer than I thought which goes against the general trend of this forum. ;D

BigOnSteam said:
Gosh Zee, you look like you break bottles on peoples heads in bars for sport.
I had to wear velcro chest hair when I was growing up, when visiting the beach (still do).

Break bottles on heads? My mental image of myself is closer to my avatar. But you're right, people see me quite differently. When I left high school I was barely 6 feet tall, weighed all of 139 pounds, with a caved in hairless chest. Then I got to 6'2". Now I'm down to just over 6'1", weigh 240, and sprouting hair in the wrong places (my back). 'T' is always coming by and plucking something off of me.

My daughters complain that I scare their friends and boyfriends. I tell them that's a good thing. But maybe I shouldn't insist on seeing their driver's license. They ask if I'm checking their age. No. I'm finding out where you live in case I need to 'look you up'.

I've been known to set a small sledge hammer on the table when the boyfriend is invited to dinner the first (sometimes only) time.

I'm getting older all the time...but I'll be a kid forever.

Hey Zee,

Sometimes looking scary ain't such a bad thing.....It actually comes in handy sometimes.

I was told the same thing by a co-worker who's 6'5" and about 230.....I tried not to laugh at the irony.. ;D

Great to see the faces.
us.jpg

The family - Allen, Me, Merrel SWMBO, Sean the second engineer in the family who works in my buisness - robotics and industrial automation. Allen has difficuly connecting his bum to a toilet seat so he doesn't. Works as a stunt driver, actor and stand up comic.

Fish.jpg

A bad day's fishing beats a good day working - Yellowfin Tuna

My other hobby......

08-11-29_339.jpg

Great fun when nothing goes wrong

composite.jpg

But horrible when it does.

Actually Allen did this - spun through trees at 100mph - it normally only happens in Hollywood - but the gas tank got ripped open and it literally blew up. Amazingly only minor cuts and singes.

Some stunt driver Huh ? - see him in "Death Race II" "Judge Dread II" and "Safe House" (last two still in production).

Ken

Back