What do you look like?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi O-B-UK

Can I borrow your torpedo tubes ??

Next door have parked across my F*****G Drive AGAIN :mad: :mad:

Dave

max corrigan said:
That's me in the middle
DSCN0121.jpg

Geeeeeeeeez, MY neck hurts looking at that picture :p :eek: :eek:

Me and one of my toys;

100_3902.JPG

ChooChooMike said:
Geeeeeeeeez, MY neck hurts looking at that picture :p :eek: :eek:
CCMike those rings are one continuous spiral! solid and pretty heavy! some sort of brass, the women take great pride in polishing them to high shine and add another loop each year, behind their neck, the brass is coiled up ready for next additional ring,(no sleeping on your back)i think the one sitting next to me, is about as far as they go, although i did see another woman that seemed to have more rings,apparently it is their choice! the men do not make them do it, it does not stretch the neck the women are not any taller, it apparently compresses the rib cage,but it beats me! they think it makes them look more attractive
regards Max............

Here is mine...its nice to put faces to names...hope the thread continues

me.jpg

Regards,
Bill

Here’s a pic of my better side having fun with one of my bigger engines

me.jpg

Here’s my actual mug
me2.jpg

Cheers,
Phil

max corrigan said:
CCMike those rings are one continuous spiral! solid and pretty heavy! some sort of brass, the women take great pride in polishing them to high shine and add another loop each year, behind their neck, the brass is coiled up ready for next additional ring,(no sleeping on your back)i think the one sitting next to me, is about as far as they go, although i did see another woman that seemed to have more rings,apparently it is their choice! the men do not make them do it, it does not stretch the neck the women are not any taller, it apparently compresses the rib cage,but it beats me! they think it makes them look more attractive
regards Max............

I saw pictures like that years ago in National Geographic magazine. I vaguely remember the article saying that it does stretch the neck and you're also probably right on compressing the rib cage. Also said that those ladies can't take those rings off, else the neck will collapse from the lack of muscles/muscle development and muscle atrophy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Not quite as bad as cultures which still do the foot/toe binding on women or worse :(

ChooChooMike said:
I saw pictures like that years ago in National Geographic magazine. I vaguely remember the article saying that it does stretch the neck and you're also probably right on compressing the rib cage. Also said that those ladies can't take those rings off, else the neck will collapse from the lack of muscles/muscle development and muscle atrophy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Not quite as bad as cultures which still do the foot/toe binding on women or worse :(
Mike they can take the rings off but rarely do, i have seen pictures of them after removal! looks very strange, but they reckon it all goes back to normal in a couple of years so i presume it is purely a muscle thing! another little edit i would think they remove them a little at a time and allow the muscles to build up to full strength
Max................

Do you remember these horrible things

P240108_1611.jpg

Nice & peacefull down hear
P7060129.jpg

Grand child no1 makes it all worth the effort
P6200037.jpg

old-biker-uk said:
Don't time fly when you're having fun ?
then_now3.jpg

Mark

Mark you have a clone in Canada!
My favorite brother-in-law to be exact.
Is this like looking in the mirror?

100_0382.jpg

Rick

Rake60-
Spooky !
I've been to Halifax NS but I don't think my old man ever made it to Canada !
Mark

Here I am after a long days posting to the forum about moving a mill.
me.jpg

:big: :big: :big:

Oh Ok. The vehicle looks familar. ;D

house1.jpg

That's me on the tractor putting in the driveway to the house we now live in.

Bernd

I kind of develop a mental image of a person from their posts.
Most of them have been confirmed here.

One was a supprise!

Hey Bernd, I need to work on the rear brakes of my cheap old Chevy Tracker.
If you're not busy this Saturday, would you mind dropping by to lift that
sucker off the ground so I can replace the drums and shoes? ;)

Rick

Hey Rick,

Do I dare ask what surprised you? :eek: ??? :p

I would love to make it to Pauxy Phil's home town but I think the milage on that vehicle won't be great. But then I could always trailer it down. :big: :big:

Got any good 40 degree cold beer waiting?

Bernd

Bernd said:
Do I dare ask what surprised you? :eek: ??? :p

I think it's the fact your tractor is so much smaller than we all imagined ............. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Blimey Bernd ::) 2 scoops from that baby and you'll have a new ramp into the earth's core basement.

;) CC

Ok, Ok.... I can see where this thread is leading.... I post a picture of myself.... Then starts the fan mail, then I get stopped in the streets autographs and (cause every phone has a camera) a picture.... I can only do so much...

I am afraid that after the 25th of October I shall no longer be signing autographs or sending out pictures as I have a lot to do... so I'm warning you with peace and love not to send me anything to sign etc, etc. Blah, blah..... :big: :big: :big: :big:

Lets see who gets that reference??!

I think I should spare the world my photo?!?! .. What do you think CC/TS ?

Ralph.

Ralph... or should I say Ringo Divided He ad... can I have yer autograph so's I can sell it on fleabay?

Here's what I look like
100_1700.jpg

Joe

Joe.... Erm, no! I decided the date changed to the 22nd... As I was inundated with one request!!! Peace and love :big:

Ralph.

Any excuse to post a favourite picture ;D :

DSCF1388.

About a year on now and Sundays are much more hectic than this, but shop time is about the same....negligable!

Latest posts

Back