- Sep 2, 2011
- Reaction score
Last night I got the 3 pieces glued together and with just a little sanding here and there it fit well in the bottom of the can. so with that success I went back in and started the print of the identicle top plate pieces. I hope get it sanded and glued together tonight and will then use it as a template to cut a piece of sheet aluminum to make "skin" for the top. I used to have some really cool on / off swtiches. kinda like the ones you used to see on scify movies with the flip of cover and the red light on them. I hope I can find one would look good as the on of switch for this.