Welcome to HMEM

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TSV, don't know your real name.
Welcome, I am sure you will fit right in here, and be able to join in a lot of discussions.
Don't be afraid to show us what you have made, we love to see pics of what people have managed to achieve, and if you need help the guys on here will scramble to the rescue.
Wiggly amps and electric string aren't my strong point, so expect some questions when the need arises.

John

Welcome TSV!

I'll be looking for you at Portersville.
I'll be the bald guy with the wife behind him saying,
"Now what are you going to do with THAT?" :lol:

Rick

Welcome to the forum LCN. Your steam car idea sounds very interesting. Do you have any photos that you can post?
One more time, Welcome aboard!
Mel

Thanks for the welcome, Mel.

I do, in fact, have a few pics that I could post. Perhaps I should post in the Photos section?

LCN

LCN the photo section would be a great place. Be sure and tell about your projects history and that sort of stuff.
Mel

LNC... welcome!! Big small and in between if it's steam I'm always curious. Post the photos...LOL

Steve

Welcome Blacky,
Hope we can assist you in any way possible to make your dreams come true.

Steve,
By what you have said in your welcome message you have been writing your name in the snow with your mates again. :lol: :twisted:

John

Thanks for such a warm welcome!!

Look for a new thread in the Photos section momentarily.

welcome!! I was intrigued by the steam wagon model at the B & O RR museum. looking forward to pic of yours.
Tin

Latest posts

Back