We are having a boy!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orjan72

Reaction score
Yes indeed! ;D
Will he grow up to be a machinist or a lecturer in ancient runes?

Quite an experience to meet him on the ultrasound screen for the first time, his heart sounds like a compound steam engine though...

Happy times.

Orjan

Orjan,

Congratulations.

Is this your first child?

Best of luck to you and your bride.

SAM

congratulations Orjan hope all goes well for you both.

I am due to have my first child in December (a girl) so probably a bit less chance of her becoming a machinist but the workshop can always become a sanctuary for a bit of peace and quiet. ;D

Rob

Orjan and Rob, congrats to both of you!

BTW, the shop is a good place for both boys and girls!

My daughter grew up with me as her only parent. She spent lots of time in the shop
with me 'helping'. ;D (She knew how to weld by the time she started high school.)
When she got married, she was the one who knew how to take
care of the car. She once told me, "I really love this guy, but he doesn't even know
how to change the oil in the car". She had to show him. She's great!

Dean

Thanks all, it is our first and it's all exciting.

Congrats Robwilk, should we arrange a date in 30 yrs time? :big:

My dad is about to retire, he is a carpenter, my younger brother just bought a farm, I think the potential for fun and summer vacations is endless :big:

All the best Orjan

Hmmm... another 15 years and you'll be wishing you'd decided on a goldfish.

Seriously tho' - Congratulations!

Orjan,

Congratulations to you and of course your better half, who will now be doing the hard part of this exercise. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Orjan
Congrats - I get to have quality shop time for the first time in 6 years this fall. Our youngest (son) starts grade 1 and being a stay at home dad I will be at a loss as to what to do with all the free time. Well not really my project list is massive, ;D

Congrats again on the greatest adventure of your life, raising kids.

cheers Ferd

Thanks everyone, I'm not usually sharing my private life on the web, but coming home from the ultrasound examination I was just too excited ;D

All the best,
Orjan

Congratulations!

My son just turned six months old, and as others told me, get as much shop time in now as you can, because your in for a lot of fun. Play time is going to take on a new meaning, but will be more rewarding.

Latest posts

Back