• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warco 280V-F Lathe for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryd

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have this Warco lathe for sale. It has done only a few hours light work, probably less than 15 in total on mostly small brass and Delrin components. It is as new and has been kept in a dry, weather sealed garage - no rust or dirt. I have never needed to use coolant. It comes with a Warco stand (2 cupboards) and all the Warco accessories plus around £200 + worth of extra tooling (and possibly an unused separate coolant pump and tank with fluid depending on price paid.)

Price is negotiable but don't bother with silly offers - I'm not desperate to sell but would appreciate the room back. The value now would be around £2200 - £2300 if bought new but I must emphasize that this lathe is as new - most of the accessories are unused in their original oiled wrapping.

Plenty of pictures are available and any inspection welcomed by serious potential buyers. Send a PM for details if interested.

Back