Want to make energy please.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like your going more the gasification route but I have always been interested in making a steam engine. The good thing about them is they can be powered by all kinds of different sources.

Robcas631
I do have access to water or a stream, well I do but in the summer its mainly dry and empty.

Neils,
I am not quite sure on the concept please elaborate.

Orange,
This I shall do at work, that’s a great little hands on project and there is another fella who is as interested as I am in this endeavor and is willing to help and contribute in building of the equipment.

Rocket,
Great explanation and I can visualize the tubes, sawdust makes perfect sense to me. I will be doing some experimenting along what you have described thanks.

Dman
You have certainly given me some thoughts on the filtering side, lots of good points to think about.

Major
Steam excites me too, flat out to me steam would be the first choice but I have very limited experience with steam engines. I have been a pipe welder for thirty years and most of my work has been in power houses around the boilers and I know the dangers and the complexity of steam.

Hello ieeezitin

Try
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?page=2&t=130206
for a live animation of a Junkerator that potentially have a high efficiency and long life
The principle of electric coupling of cranks were proven by another engine

skraa_billede.jpg

Latest posts

Back