V8 Plans

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiekieRhino

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm 31 and from South Africa.

I'm look for V8 plans that I can draw onto a smaller scale for a V8 build. Does any one know of a good link were I can find some. I am a ford fan and would prefer building a ford V8.

Or do you guys recommend I just buy a set of Steve's Little demon V8. Had a look at his thread of the build and it is a very neat little engine.

PS: After watching the video of Steve's little V8 running there is no turning back. I just have to build a small V8

Regards
Rikus

Aangename Kennis, Rikus. I think most of us felt like you did when we watched the video of Steve's V8. It's a little sweetie - definitely on my list!

Aangename Kennis, Rikus. I think most of us felt like you did when we watched the video of Steve's V8. It's a little sweetie - definitely on my list!
Will definitely buy a set for the little demon v8 as well as for the charger. But would really like to get for the ford as well. Even if I have to scale it myself

Okey have bought a set of the little demon plans. Just waiting for minicastings to sent me the set

Back