Upshur Farm Engines project finished

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Butcher

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi all! These are the last pictures, and the shelving of my competed project. This is also the official close of my shop season. Unfortunately its over for me till Nov 1st, but I'll sneak a peek every now and then to see how your projects are coming along. I may not say much, but I've been watching with keen interest and will continue to do so. I'll see you all in the fall of the year.
Best regards till then. Rick

P1050694.jpg

P1050696.jpg

P1050697.jpg

P1050702.jpg

P1050703.jpg

P1050708.jpg

P1050710.jpg

The End. -MB

Bravo Bravo!!!!!!!
Fantastic job, and a stunning collection. Enjoy the summer.

John

lovely job MB
Pete

Great job! I hope that someday I will have time to do something like this. :bow:

What can I say that has not been said before :bow: The engines are a work of art and the build log inspiring and informative.

Thanks for letting all of us share in the build.

Eric

Nice work MB. Because of your efforts, I should be able to finish mine and get it running.

Hopefully next season you can be a little more productive though.

Trout

Hi Rick, your user name certainly does not fit your workmanship and fine craftsmanship. Your engines are a delight to look at. I like the idea that they seem to be made from common bar and plate stock. Have you every thought of making a booklet of plans for your engines to share with others much like "Elmer's Engines" ?? I for one would be delighted to purchase one. What is so appealing is the simplicity of them. One could take a break from a long tedious project and in a very short amount of time have a running engine per your plans.

In any case, have a great summer and we all look forward to seeing you back in November.

WOW !! :bow:
You have a magnificent display of engines simply beutiful!.
Nicely done!!

Once again, WELL DONE Rick :bow:

It's good to see some of your older engines in the picture as well; though it looks like your next project will have to be building more display shelves ;)

Enjoy your break; will you be touring around again ?

Kind regards, Arnold

Rick

looks like you've run this year's "Model Marathon" with great success! :bow: :bow:

I'm looking forward to see what you get up to this fall, enjoy your summer.

Cheers, Joe

MB

I don't know what more to say other than WOW!!!!. Very nice job all the way around. I agree that you should give thought to a book, what a great idea.
Was thinking today is it normal to hope for just a few more rainy days in the spring to extend the shop season? I guess I should be careful with my thoughts depending on what group of people I'm around huh. Nice job MB

Tom

Back