Troutsqueezer Adds Another Year

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsquire

Reaction score
Troutsqueezer

A couple of days ago you decided to retire and now you go and have a birthday. What have you got planned for next week? Hopefully not too much, you're supposed to be retired. :big: :big:

A big Happy Birthday Dennis. May you have many, many more. :bow: :bow:

Cheeers :)

Don

Hey, that's really nice guys. Thanks!

For sure, it is my 62nd birthday today and that is why I retired last Friday. So...two good things in the span of a few days. I couldn't help but notice that the Gods are honoring me on this momentous occasion by throwing a total solar eclipse in my honor. Really....that's too much. ;D

Happy birthday Dennis and enjoy your retirement.

Vince

Foozer said:
Was that a Subway I saw in Cool the last time I went through there?

Robert

Indeed! Cool is turning into a big city now that it has a bank and a Holiday grocery store. Pop. 4100 now, too big for me. Pilot Hill is around 450 pop and very spread out.

Did they build a bridge yet from Whidbey Island (my old place of residence) to Everett? That ferry got pretty old but was a good time for relaxation.

Troutsqueezer said:
Indeed! Cool is turning into a big city now that it has a bank and a Holiday grocery store. Pop. 4100 now, too big for me. Pilot Hill is around 450 pop and very spread out.

Did they build a bridge yet from Whidbey Island (my old place of residence) to Everett? That ferry got pretty old but was a good time for relaxation.

4100? too big, remember back in 81 Cool was nothing but a hiccup in the road
Nope no bridge, would be nice to see another galloping gerdy tho

Robert

Latest posts

Back