Travels

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWRdriver

Reaction score
I'm now in Cambridge (UK) and traveling to the Southwest (Devon, Wilts) tomorrow . . . So far so good, but still learning which lane in the roundabout I'm supposed to be in.

Apologies Harry but I have tried at least twice to respond. Summat to do with logging in and yet another forum - with problems. A lot about!

The best source of information on driving is from the HighwayCode which is on the net.

Roundabouts are covered in Sections 184 to 190.

Hope this helps

Norman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's going to load-- and I missed the last Miracle that came out of the East

Well done Harry, I am organising a trip to the US next year which will include Cabin Fever and Nashville but I don't think I am brave enough to try driving on the other side of the road. Sitting in the passenger's seat in Europe confuses me, particularly at the roundabouts.

Jim

I find that sitting in the passenger seat makes it difficult for my legs to reach the pedals.:wall:

Seriously:)hDe:) the trick is to drive a very Germanic 'Silver Bullet' like a big Merc, Beemer or Audi but with old English registration plates that look like ones from Luxemburg and go into a Sanef toll on a French autoroute- and for the passenger to read his map whilst negotiating the concrete narrow sides.

I'll let you work it out. Tres interssant, mon brave.

Dogs make very poor map readers. Mind you they are good at going from street lamp to street lamp.

Possibly it's a sort of drag racing?

Dogs make very poor map readers. Mind you they are good at going from street lamp to street lamp.

I am sure there are dogs in the passenger seat that are better map readers than my wife :hDe:

Latest posts

Back