Three Jaws, Four Sides...

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marv, I don't need any more explanations either I actually get this one. This is on my to do list now.

You'll get a lot more of your list attended to now that you're not hypnotized by blinking avatars. :)

Seriously, many thanks for yielding to my and others' suggestion to remove it. It takes a lot of self-confidence to yield to public pressure.

Marv I normally retaliate when asked to give up my liberties but if it is truely problem for people trying to read the post I have no problem removing it at all. :big: :big: But the smileys be goin nowhere. :big:

In highschool they wanted me to stop dying my hair purple and take the body jewlery out. Said hair had to be a natural color. It never happened then so I guess I have matured a little. But only a little.
Tim

Marv
Well said. It might also have had something to do with my threat to come over and fill his lathe gearbox with superglue....LOL. I can't quite picture the Tim I've come to know sporting purple hair and metal appendages, but then he probably can't picture this old bald guy as a long haired rebel from the 70's either. Thanks Tim... my own flashbacks are now back under control.

Steve

Cedge said:
... picture this old bald guy as a long haired rebel from the 70's either. Thanks Tim... my own flashbacks are now back under control.

Steve

Hey! Some of us old, balding, paunchy rebels still have long hair! Well, at least that which hasn't fallen out yet...

Kevin...
I'm not really sure a Mullet cut counts....LOL

Steve

Nope, no mullet.

Think more like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror :eek:

Latest posts

Back