The Spinster

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;D Zee, you're unconditionally forgiven IMHO ;D

Kind regards, Arnold

Zee! Howdy bud. Nice to see you back for a spell.

Get the medical stuff fixed and get back in the shop. stickpoke

Ron

Welcome back, Zee. Bile buildup, huh? My wife often accuses me of that condition but, unlike you, I have no medical excuse. With me it's just pure crystallized cynicism.

Anyway, it's great to have you back. I'll be looking forward to a bit of verbal fencing interlaced with machining.

Hey Zee!!!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the medical problems. That is no fun at all.

Also sorry to hear about the workload. I'm in a similar situation. Had a bunch of computers from a sister company dumped in my lap when all the system admins decided to up a leave in very close time. 6 to 9 months, that's what "they" keep telling me as well...

Anyway, welcome back.

Welcome back Zee

Best Regards
Bob

I knew you'd be gone for awhile Zeep, but after some time passed and you hadn't checked in I thought maybe you were caught in a Tsunami or a tornado or maybe even had a new hobby like Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Six to nine months, huh? That falls right into the time frame for my retirement from the working life. Then I'll have more time as well to peruse this forum and see if I can't totally corrupt it. Thm:

Good to hear form you, Zee! Hope the medical and other issues will be resolved for the best.

Take care,
tom in MA

Thanks very much everyone.

It sure is (a very enjoyable) chore trying to catch up on things.
Looks like there are several new members. (We won't mention the possibility that I just don't remember all of you.)

Lots of good stuff going on!!

Welcome Back Zee.....good to hear from ya!

Dave

'

It's about time, my friend! So good to see your happy little face up on the board again.

Glad you'll be getting that plumbing problem fixed. I know it's been giving you the biz.
(If you'd kept on that M&M diet like I toldja, it would have cleared up on its own.) ; )

Welcome back, Zeep!

Dean

Welcome back Zee!!! ;D

Great to hear that you are back around again!!!

Andrew

Its great to have you back Zee, we were worried about ya! Hope you get all your medical problems fixed soon
Stew

Thanks again everyone. Very much appreciated.

Time is flying. I'd meant to try and get on every day...at least for a half hour...and here it is two days gone already.

So much to read. So many nifty projects.

Oh Dean! Don't you have some email to read?

Zee, Really great to hear from you again, glad everything is looking good. larry

Latest posts

Back