Team Build 8

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the pics in post 400. I currently have 6 IE windows open with the 6 forums I watch, plus Firefox open to my Google home page with weather reports on it. I cannot ping or tracert to www.phutcheson.net. Can't remember if I've ever been there before. I have flushed DNS cache with no help. Must be a router down between here and there. Just tried Firefox and got the equivelent error.

Chuck

First time anyone has reported that they couldn't get to my website. :confused:

PM me your email address and I will email them to you later today.:cool:

Pat H.

I was able to see them on the forum. I did not try the link

DAve

Found the problem. I was using a public DNS server, switched back to my ISP's DNS and got connected to www.phutcheson.net. Now to go back and look at the pic's pat posted.
Thanks for your help and patience folks. Got the parts installed and cut screws for the rest.

Chuck

Last edited:
Hi Team 8,
Great build!Cant wait to see them running.
When do you think the auction will take place?I would like to bid on it.Will it be a kit or a complete engine?
Thanks guys.
Tim

I dont know what the others think but here is what i suggest,
When we have all the parts and a few built the I can do the auction and offer it either in kit form or I can assemble it. Whomever wins the auction has the choice.
Any thoughts?

Those pics that pat has up look great, cannot wait to get all the pieces its going to look great!

chris

How are the other guys making out with the other parts. Chime in with status or a need for help.

DAve

I'm still here guys. First day off in 3 weeks and the end of an 70 to 80 hour
work week (not sure if last sunday counts as this week or last).
I'm thankful for the work but am really beat. With the major jobs shipped,
I can again resume work on our parts. The pile of parts so far looks great
and is a huge incentive to get the cranks and flywheels done so hold tight
everyone.

Regards,
Maverick

Maverick,

Thanks for the update ... looking forward to getting your parts.:):)

Pat H.

I'll be leaving in a couple days on a trip to New York State for a family visit, a fishing trip, and a side trip to Cabin Fever. Will be back home the end of the month. Anyone else going to Cabin Fever?

Chuck

Chuck, I will be there with some of my engines and the teambuild engine. Look for the HMEM banner that tin flies

DAve

Chuck, Its the banner in the top left of this page. Tin may have a picture

Dave

You guys have a great time, bring back lots of pictures to post on a new thread:):eek:

Pat H.

Last edited:
Still here guys, I've been loaded down at work and family activities that have sucked all my "spare" time I thought I had...

Anyways - I have another chance to get some shop time in this weekend. Its the "strap" that is giving me all the grief - I've wasted numerous hours scrapping lots of parts on this little bugger but I think I've go it licked and will give it one more kick at the can so to speak. I hope to have some positive news this weekend to update you all....sorry about the delay...

Mike

Mike, no worries glad your still with us. Was getting worried something happened to ya. Im in no hurry

Dave

Mike,

Thanks for reporting in and all is well:). Looking forward to your parts.:cool:

Pat H.

Latest posts

Back