swirlmark finish

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernd said:
John,

Are the plans called "Model Marine Engine Requires No Castings" for those two engines you show in your post? If they are, it took me almost a hour to find. :p ;D.

Did find a lot of interesting things along the way though. That Elbow Engine was quite neat. At one point the video made it look like it had almost stopped. One thing members should watch out for when running a lathe or other machine. The cycle from the light can make it look like your machine is stopped. But that is a thread that should be discussed in the "Safety" forum.

Bernd

10:30AM
I studied the prints I downloaded. There are some similarities. I do see where the differences are, such as the reversing valve, separate valve blocks and so forth. Guess I need to do a bit more searching,eh?

Hey Bernd... you can find the plans for Bog's engine HERE.

Eric

A method I've be told that is suppose to work but haven't tried is, take a new pencil cut of a stub and chuck it, coat the eraser with abrasive compound and off to the races.

Latest posts

Back