• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Starrett 436.1 Set of 0-6in. Micrometers in case

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcjustis

Reaction score
I have a new in box set of 0-6 Starrett 436.1 Mics. These have the ratcheting thimble on them as well as a lock nut and resolution to .0001". Very nice set up to six inches.
All mics are new and never been out of box except for the pictures you see here. All standards are included as well. All in a nice wooden box. I purchased these from Quality Mill to the tune of about $1100 about a year and a half a go. I had planned on using them in the home shop, but that turned out to not be needed. So, they just sit in the box in my cabinet. They have always been stored with VCI (corrosion inhibiting paper) paper in the box as it came from Starrett.

I will let these go for $725 shipped to you. I would prefer paypal, but a postal money order would work as well.
Any questions just ask.

Thanks,
Martin

mics.jpg

mic2.jpg

mic3.jpg

mic4.jpg

mics-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back