• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold-- Milling Attachment Package, Mini Lathe

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolgoose

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a milling attachment for mini lathe for $125 (shipping not included). It's never been used. I have bought this from littlemachineshop.com with the intent of using it on my 7X14 lathe. I bought a milling machine and no longer need it.

The milling attachment replaces the compound rest on the mini lathe. The vise opening is 1.9". The width of the vise is 2.6" and the depth is 1.4". The travel is 3.6". The dial is graduated in 0.025 mm (approximately 0.001") and there are 60 divisions, so the advance is 1.5 mm (0.059") per revolution.

I live in Redmond, WA. If there are anyone local who is interested please PM me for address information.

Thanks,
Sri.

IMGP3180.JPG

IMGP3178.JPG

don't be too quick to sell. I had mine well over a year then found I could do what I couldn't do with my little mill. I rigged it to sit cross wise on my lathe with the vise facing a 12" boring bar between centers and now can mill a 1 1/4 or bigger round groove in barstock. I have used it to make an air rifle breach. the use as intended on a 7x12 is not worth having but as modded it is great./ john

Thank you for the advice John. I just bought the mill and thought may be I won't need the attachment anymore :)

what I did was equivilent to using a large ball end mill to mill a 1/2 round in a 6" lenght of bar stock. so the breach would mate to a gas tube. it would take a bridgeport to do it with a ball end mill. john

Latest posts

Back