Shops Open!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim :eek: .............. serious result mate ......... well done ;D

Just take a little time, sit back and appreciate the moment .......... and ...... enjoy 8)

We all hate you btw ............. ;D :D ;D .............. OK ......... no we don't really ;) ........... I think I can see the glow on your face from here ;D

Dave

Are you sure the guy gave it up willingly? Or did you do one of those "made an offer he couldn't refuse"
things :)
...lew...

Lew Hartswick said:
Are you sure the guy gave it up willingly? Or did you do one of those "made an offer he couldn't refuse"
things :)
...lew...

I can't afford to make offers that can't be refused :D I was just another case of the old fart helping out the young sh!?. :big: :big: He was able to get rid of most of it in one lot rather than trying to sell it piece by piece. He wants to be able to hit the road at any time if he had to.
Tim

Tim, great looking shop.. I envy all the space and fancy new equipment you have. As for the too long shaft, I just read a post on HMEM about a guy with a new shop full of great tools that could fix that TOO LONG SHAFT!
Enjoy that shop
Mel

Thanks Mel,
Could you send me a link? I have rigged it for now but would like to have a more proper fix.
Well guys it has been 2 months now. I have managed to make very little for the hobby. So far all I can think of is the ball turner and a cylinder for the webster 4cycle. Everything else has been customer parts. And I have come to the conclusion that you can never have enough machinery or time :) I may be looking for another Bport in the future.
Tim
Also, I wish I had worked on the organization a little more before I moved the machinery in. This was realized after seeing Randolph Bulgin's shop.

Mel??? He may have some tooling but he's not to quick ta getting round tuit. 8)
Tim

Latest posts

Back