Sherline challenge winner of a division.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTsideshow

Reaction score
Sherline challenge winner of a division.

DSCF9860.jpg

DSCF9862.jpg

glen

Congratulations to Steve!
That build was certainly deserving!

Thanks for the post Glen.

Rick

Congratulations, and well done Steve! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

It was great to see your work, and also to meet you in person!

I still can't believe the small pieces parts you had on your build!

Amazing!

-MB

Steve,

Congratulations. That is a beautiful engine. Very well done. Thm: Thm: Thm: Thm:

Bob

Metal Butcher said:
It was great to see your work, and also to meet you in person!

Thank guys!

Butcher, I'm glad you stopped and introduced your self. It's nice to put a face with the name. It is hard to get away from the table during the show so i could'nt go meet anybody. I think next year im going to print out the logo of some of the websites that I go to and maybe meet more of the people that i type with.

CONGRATULATIONS :bow: :bow:

Well deserved

Best Regards
Bob

Way to go Steve!!! A much deserved award for all of your sweat and tears, not to mention the aggravations at times. BRAVO! indeed.
th_wav th_wav th_wav th_wav

Hey Steve,

Always wanted to know somebody famous!...... :bow: :bow: ;D

Congrats buddy! You sure earned it!

Dave

:bow: Hay I guess you're not a NOVICE any more :big:. :bow: Great job Steve :bow:

Regards

Philly

Congratulations, Steve. What an honor! Well deserved.

Chuck

Steve:
Congrats. A well deserved award for a job well done.
Tin

Congratulations Steve!!! That one will be hard to top.

Clever presentation also with it setting on that motor mount.

I forgot to mention that plans and Steve's write up are in the last issue of Engine Model Builder Issue 17 with complete CAD drawings if you would like to build one. it's the same issue that has Rich Carstedt's monitor engine as the center fold :big: For all those that didn't know.
http://modelenginebuilder.com/
glen

PTsideshow said:
I forgot to mention that plans and Steve's write up are in the last issue of Engine Model Builder Issue 17 with complete CAD drawings if you would like to build one. it's the same issue that has Rich Carstedt's monitor engine as the center fold :big: For all those that didn't know.
http://modelenginebuilder.com/
glen

First... Huge thank you to everybody. That sure made my day. This was the first time for me as an exhibitor. It's nice because you get a good seat and get to talk to alot of people. It stinks because you cant get out and talk to other exhibitors and vendors. I did'nt even get a chance to spend any money. I wanted to get a set of plans from GBritnell for the I4OHC. There's always Zanesville!

Mike Rhemus told me that the engine stand was going to be in issue #19.

Latest posts

Back