September/October 2008 Issue Of THSM

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esteam

Reaction score
I want to build the "side lever steam engine" and I have July/August 2008 issue of The Home Shop Machinist Magazine. This type of engine is cover of this issue and it has the first part of the plans. But I need the next part(s) of the plans in the THSM's September/October 2008.

Can anyone help me about this? I need just plans, not magazine :)

Regards

Erdem

Back issues ought to be available from Village Press. Honor the copyright and buy the magazine....

+1 on that.. its cheaper than a cheap drill bit and will make you feel better ( being honest and all )

besides my big kick from such is as follows ( not with model engine yet but quitea few rifle plans)

show the folks what you made, let em drool a bit and then show em the plan and or book

they look at what you made, look at the plans , look at the item ( this happens at least a 1/2 dozens times)

then they ask "How?" you say "its all there" then show em what you plan to do next before they can ask more

most common reaction is " where do i get the book?" or a silent look of amazment and disbeleif

its a kak ( good laugh ) and a great feelin

cheers

I didn't hear anything about Village Press before. I just found their web site.

Thanks a lot

Erdem

But their account registration is not working properly :(

Erdem

Yeah, their website sometimes leaves a bit to be desired. Someplace though you should be able to find an email address. Or give 'em a call. They're nice folks.

There should be an email address, phone #, or something, in the issue you have, for that matter.

Erdem:
You will also need November/December 2008.

Richard

Not sure if you went to the village press website or not... but here is a link to the page that you can order issues from.

HSM

Eric

Thank you Richard.

Eric, yes I went to the site same as you sent. When you click the "store" link under the "shopping" tab, it's redirecting you to village press.

Regards

Erdem

Ahhhh. Sorry bout that. Give em a call... They are really nice to deal with.

Eric

Erdem,

Follow Erics link. when you get to the store front look to the right. you'll see a column marked "Categories". Go down to "Home Shop Machinist" and click. Then click on "Back Isusses". Then click on the other "Back Issues" and your there. There are two pages. You'll find what your looking for on the second page.

Good luck.

Bernd

Bernd, I have no problem to find what I'm looking for ;D

I already did what you said. The problem is ordering an item. Because. I need to register my account but village press site does not response.

Anyway. I have sent an e-mail to them.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Erdem

Hey Bernd!

I'm sorry man. I think I wrote a little harsh. It's just my poor English. I hope you are ok about that conversation...

See you

Erdem

esteam said:
Hey Bernd!

I'm sorry man. I think I wrote a little harsh. It's just my poor English. I hope you are ok about that conversation...

See you

Erdem

Hey, you weren't harsh. I understand, no problems. I just thought that you hadn't seen the menu on the right.

By the way, I think your English is better than some of the people here in the US. ;)

Bernd

Latest posts

Back