Seneca Falls Lathe

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. I need help. I purchased a seneca falls lathe. It needs some work, it was partial apart. I found the web site with a reference to a Tony in the UK. I have emailed him several times but get no response, and was wondering if anybody out there has information on another source. I was looking for parts illustration for lathe. and any repair manuals that are available. It is a newer lathe it has a quick change box. Some of the shafts in the apron box have wear, must be oil was scarce. I can make new parts if needed. any information at this point would be great. The work and projects that the members post are awesome.

Thanks Charley Leight

Charley, this reply is probably a "little late" to be of any good. But FYI, I am looking to sell my grandfather's lathe on Craig's List now. It bears the SENECA FALLS foundry mark, but is much older w/ flat belt drive and w/o any change box. See photo. Your post was the only search result for "Seneca Falls Lathe". Best wishes!

Attachments

• Seneca Falls Lathe.zip
    305.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back